About fifty years ago, three guys — Martin Graetz, Steve Russell, and Wayne Witaenem — of the fictitious “Hingham Institute Space Warfare Study Group” conceived of a computer program that would be a better demonstration of the PDP-1 than the typical kaleidoscope program that was currently being used.
- Game of the Week - Interstellar Rogue 06/17/2019 – 06/21/2019 This week we'll be tackling the new spacey roguelike, Interstellar Rogue.
- Podcast #289 - Underspace 06/18/2019 at 5:00 PM – 7:00 PM We just found out about Underspace, and are fortunate enough to welcome on its developer!
- LAN Party Thursdays - Divinity: Original Sin 06/20/2019 at 5:00 PM – 6:00 PM Our long play of Divinity: Original Sin continues!
- Game of the Week - Tarr Chronicles 06/24/2019 – 06/28/2019 Time to get Russian with the weird and wacky Tarr Chronicles.
- LAN Party Thursdays - Watch Dogs 2 06/27/2019 at 5:00 PM – 6:00 PM We'll be toying with the co-op in the fun and different Watch Dogs 2!