About fifty years ago, three guys — Martin Graetz, Steve Russell, and Wayne Witaenem — of the fictitious “Hingham Institute Space Warfare Study Group” conceived of a computer program that would be a better demonstration of the PDP-1 than the typical kaleidoscope program that was currently being used.
- Game of the Week - Heathen Engineering's Terran 03/25/2019 – 03/29/2019 This week we'll tackle Heathen Engineering's Terran!
- Podcast #282 - AI War 2 03/26/2019 at 5:00 PM – 7:00 PM For this show, we'll welcome back Chris Park of Arcen Games to talk about how AI War 2 is coming along!
- LAN Party Thursdays - Offworld Trading Company 03/28/2019 at 5:00 PM – 7:00 PM We've not played this in ages, so we're gonna return to Offworld Trading Company!
- One Off Week 04/01/2019 – 04/05/2019 We've not done one of these in a while, so join us as we look at a lot of small and early access titles.
- Podcast #283 - Can't Talk About it Yet 04/02/2019 at 5:00 PM – 7:00 PM As I write this event, it's about a game that's still under wraps, but by the time this episode comes out, it'll be revealed. ;)