23 septembrie 2012
Limbă
Engleză
Locație
United States 
DESPRE Space Game Junkie

Space Game Junkie

Playing through space gaming's past, present and future

Hi there! My name is Brian, and I run a blog called Space Game Junkie[www.spacegamejunkie.com], wherein we discuss all computer space games, past and present. The blog gets updated regularly, and also has a fairly busy YouTube channel, a hopping Discord channel[discord.gg], an active Twitter stream and a Twitch[www.twitch.tv] channel that's growing in popularity, along with a new and expanding Subreddit.

Space Game Junkie is a community of people who love space games, and offers regular videos and articles, regularly-scheduled multiplayer events, a weekly podcast wherein we discuss games with todays hottest developers and much more!

I've created this group for friends of the blog who want to play steam games together, spacey or non-spacey. :)

I hope you enjoy your time here, and I thank you for visiting. :)

Space Game Junkie[www.spacegamejunkie.com]
Space Game Junkie Discord Server[discord.gg]
Space Game Junkie YouTube Channel
DISCUȚII POPULARE
VEZI TOT (267)
ANUNȚURI RECENTE
SGJ 10th Anniversary Game Jam Launched!
Independent Space Alliance Bundle
VEZI TOT (588)
CURATOR STEAM
Space Game Junkie recenzii
"Space Game Junkie covers games that primarily focus on a space setting, such as space flight simulations, strategy games, adventure combat games and more!"
Aici sunt câteva recenzii noi de Space Game Junkie
175 comentarii
Ratty 26 sept. 2023 la 13:26 
Well nevermind. It went on a 77 percent sale maybe a day later so, I won't worry about not having a review from you and just wing it. Much obliged for everything you do here. As a side note, I wish a developer would revisit Stars! to revamp it for modern computers.
Ratty 25 sept. 2023 la 9:30 
Hello SGJ, I'm hoping you'd be willing to review CRYPTARK (yes it's in all caps), a 2-D rougelike scifi rpg. It's a game I currently wishlist, and its developer is currently making a 3-D successor of the same game called GUNHEAD.
BrianRubin 11 apr. 2023 la 17:31 
Hey creepyaru, could you elaborate as to how your game is set in space, please?
creepyaru 11 apr. 2023 la 16:51 
Hey, I'm an indie game developer.
Currently working on a Vampire Survivors, FTL & Nordic Ashes alike 3D game set in space.
Feel free to say hello! and all kinds of feedback are appreciated. Please consider to check it out & wishlist it! https://store.steampowered.com/app/2285630?utm_source=stwl
BrianRubin 3 ian. 2023 la 5:24 
Huh, thank you!
hEatDeath 3 ian. 2023 la 3:32 
https://store.steampowered.com/app/1148760/I_Was_a_Teenage_Exocolonist/ Saw this game in discovery queue and thought it might fit your bill
VEZI TOT (1,546)
MEMBRII GRUPULUI
Administratori
ÎN JOC
73 DISCUTĂ
Alătură-te discuției
Creat la
23 septembrie 2012
Limbă
Engleză
Locație
United States