2012년 9월 23일
언어
영어
위치
United States 
Space Game Junkie 정보

Space Game Junkie

Playing through space gaming's past, present and future

Hi there! My name is Brian, and I run a blog called Space Game Junkie[www.spacegamejunkie.com], wherein we discuss all computer space games, past and present. The blog gets updated regularly, and also has a fairly busy YouTube channel, a hopping Discord channel[discord.gg], an active Twitter stream and a Twitch[www.twitch.tv] channel that's growing in popularity, along with a new and expanding Subreddit.

Space Game Junkie is a community of people who love space games, and offers regular videos and articles, regularly-scheduled multiplayer events, a weekly podcast wherein we discuss games with todays hottest developers and much more!

I've created this group for friends of the blog who want to play steam games together, spacey or non-spacey. :)

I hope you enjoy your time here, and I thank you for visiting. :)

Space Game Junkie[www.spacegamejunkie.com]
Space Game Junkie Discord Server[discord.gg]
Space Game Junkie YouTube Channel
인기 토론글
최근 공지
SGJ 10th Anniversary Game Jam Launched!
Independent Space Alliance Bundle
Steam 큐레이터
평가 Space Game Junkie개
"Space Game Junkie covers games that primarily focus on a space setting, such as space flight simulations, strategy games, adventure combat games and more!"
다음은 Space Game Junkie 님이 최근에 작성한 평가입니다.
댓글 175
Ratty 2023년 9월 26일 오후 1시 26분 
Well nevermind. It went on a 77 percent sale maybe a day later so, I won't worry about not having a review from you and just wing it. Much obliged for everything you do here. As a side note, I wish a developer would revisit Stars! to revamp it for modern computers.
Ratty 2023년 9월 25일 오전 9시 30분 
Hello SGJ, I'm hoping you'd be willing to review CRYPTARK (yes it's in all caps), a 2-D rougelike scifi rpg. It's a game I currently wishlist, and its developer is currently making a 3-D successor of the same game called GUNHEAD.
BrianRubin 2023년 4월 11일 오후 5시 31분 
Hey creepyaru, could you elaborate as to how your game is set in space, please?
creepyaru 2023년 4월 11일 오후 4시 51분 
Hey, I'm an indie game developer.
Currently working on a Vampire Survivors, FTL & Nordic Ashes alike 3D game set in space.
Feel free to say hello! and all kinds of feedback are appreciated. Please consider to check it out & wishlist it! https://store.steampowered.com/app/2285630?utm_source=stwl
BrianRubin 2023년 1월 3일 오전 5시 24분 
Huh, thank you!
hEatDeath 2023년 1월 3일 오전 3시 32분 
https://store.steampowered.com/app/1148760/I_Was_a_Teenage_Exocolonist/ Saw this game in discovery queue and thought it might fit your bill
모두 보기 (1,546)
그룹 멤버
관리자
게임 중
온라인
73 채팅 중
채팅방 입장
설립
2012년 9월 23일
언어
영어
위치