IN-GAME
Founded
September 23, 2012
Language
English
ABOUT Space Game Junkie

Space Game Junkie

Playing through space gaming's past, present and future

Hi there! My name is Brian, and I run a blog called Space Game Junkie[www.spacegamejunkie.com], wherein we discuss all computer space games, past and present. The blog gets updated regularly, and also has a fairly busy YouTube channel, a hopping Discord channel[discord.gg], an active Twitter stream and a Twitch[www.twitch.tv] channel that's growing in popularity, along with a new and expanding Subreddit.

Space Game Junkie is a community of people who love space games, and offers regular videos and articles, regularly-scheduled multiplayer events, a weekly podcast wherein we discuss games with todays hottest developers and much more!

I've created this group for friends of the blog who want to play steam games together, spacey or non-spacey. :)

I hope you enjoy your time here, and I thank you for visiting. :)

Space Game Junkie[www.spacegamejunkie.com]
Space Game Junkie Discord Server[discord.gg]
Space Game Junkie YouTube Channel
POPULAR DISCUSSIONS
VIEW ALL (267)
RECENT ANNOUNCEMENTS
SGJ 10th Anniversary Game Jam Launched!
Independent Space Alliance Bundle
VIEW ALL (585)
STEAM CURATOR
Space Game Junkie reviews
"Space Game Junkie covers games that primarily focus on a space setting, such as space flight simulations, strategy games, adventure combat games and more!"
Here are a few recent reviews by Space Game Junkie
175 Comments
Ratty Sep 26, 2023 @ 1:26pm 
Well nevermind. It went on a 77 percent sale maybe a day later so, I won't worry about not having a review from you and just wing it. Much obliged for everything you do here. As a side note, I wish a developer would revisit Stars! to revamp it for modern computers.
Ratty Sep 25, 2023 @ 9:30am 
Hello SGJ, I'm hoping you'd be willing to review CRYPTARK (yes it's in all caps), a 2-D rougelike scifi rpg. It's a game I currently wishlist, and its developer is currently making a 3-D successor of the same game called GUNHEAD.
BrianRubin Apr 11, 2023 @ 5:31pm 
Hey creepyaru, could you elaborate as to how your game is set in space, please?
creepyaru Apr 11, 2023 @ 4:51pm 
Hey, I'm an indie game developer.
Currently working on a Vampire Survivors, FTL & Nordic Ashes alike 3D game set in space.
Feel free to say hello! and all kinds of feedback are appreciated. Please consider to check it out & wishlist it! https://store.steampowered.com/app/2285630?utm_source=stwl
BrianRubin Jan 3, 2023 @ 5:24am 
Huh, thank you!
hEatDeath Jan 3, 2023 @ 3:32am 
https://store.steampowered.com/app/1148760/I_Was_a_Teenage_Exocolonist/ Saw this game in discovery queue and thought it might fit your bill
VIEW ALL (1,539)
GROUP MEMBERS
Administrators
IN-GAME
73 IN CHAT
Enter chat room
Founded
September 23, 2012
Language
English
ASSOCIATED GAMES